Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a "trashy" post...

Geez!  Not that kind of "trashy".  This is a family blog! ha.ha.
Well, my boys {OK so mostly Ty} decided they HAD to make a recycling/garbage dump in my house the other day. 
I knew this would result in a big mess. 
I knew I would be the one to have to clean it up. 
I also knew if I did not say yes to this the next words to come out of his mouth would be "play dough". I don't feel I need to explain that mess! So I gave the very reluctant "yes". 
Here is what my house looked like afterwards...
Ty in his "Garbage truck".  Safety first!

Yes, Aaron is wearing bubble wrap to do his recycling.  His idea, not mine.

"Oh, look mom!  while I was recycling, something caught my eye...and it's on sale!"

The trail of garbage that needs to be recycled.

A very happy garbage man.

Oh yes, just another rainy day activity at the Grosser Zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment