Thursday, January 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera: January 27th

Well, we have been ducking and weaving all of the sickness going around until now. Unfortunately, the sickness has found a way into our house through Aaron today.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't all catch it. 
So with Jeremy at work and Ty at school, Aaron and I are being lazy bums today.  I would not say that I like it when my kids are sick, but I do find myself taking full advantage of the free snuggles and cuddles. 
I guess if there is a positive to being sick, that's it.

Doesn't he look so sad?
Posted by Picasa

Check out your fellow embracers here.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you'll cherish these moments when he's all grown up! Such a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you all feel better. Cute picture for being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious moment! Hope he feels better quickly!

    ReplyDelete