Thursday, January 6, 2011

Embrace the Camera: January 6th 2011

This week is all about my favorite guys.
What can I say? I can't get enough of them.
This shot was taken at Jeremy's office.
The boys were misbehaving.
So naturally we did what every sane parent would do.

We put them in a cage.

JOKING!

No, for real though, they loved these things because they have wheels and Jeremy, being such a kid himself was wheeling them around in them.
We know better than to post pictures of the real cages for these wild little animals. 
Ha.

Posted by Picasa

Get your EMBRACE on here.

3 comments:

  1. I think my kids would be naughty, just so they could get their punishment :) Ha ~ cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot is fantastic...my aunt had a dog cage and my kids favorite spot was in that thing!!

    ReplyDelete