Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!



I would normally be doing an embrace the camera today, but I decided to get in the spirit of Thanksgiving and take a moment to show some gratitude for all the good in my life.  Warning-this could get mushy...

I am so grateful for my family.  I know this sounds generic and everyone says it, so let me break it down for you.  

First off, I have to say My husband is amazing.  He is a wonderful father to our boys and a great support to me.  He works so hard everyday so I can be home with them and I truly appreciate all that he does.  I love him so...

I am so very grateful for my sweet boys.  They make me smile everyday.  I love being their Mom.  They have truly made me a better person. I love them to infinity and beyond!

I am also so very grateful for my Mom.  I would not be who I am today with out her in my life.  I am so lucky to be so close to her.  I know I could go to her with anything and she would do her best to help me.  She has a truly selfless heart.

I am also grateful for my Dad {AKA Clark Grizwald}. He has taught me so much about life and independence.  He has also shown all of us kids how it's OK to cry...especially when it's tears of joy. Thanks Dad!

I have also been blessed with fabulous in laws.  They really care about our little family and I love them for that.  They spend quality time with my boys and it's so good to see.   

I have what you would call a tight knit family and I could go on and on and on...all of my grandparents are wonderful, I have three beautiful, sweet, sometimes snarky sisters, and I have a lovable, funny brother.  My very large and extended family is also truly fabulous. Bottom line though is that we are all there for each other.  That's a great thing.  I know that my family loves me unconditionally and I have to say I love them too!  

I have also been lucky enough to have such a supportive network of truly caring friends. 

I am such a lucky lady.  Take a moment to thank all of the wonderful people in your lives just for being great today.  I just did!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment