Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Craftiness: Holiday Candles

I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of wrapping candle with paper, but I thought I would share my Christmas craftiness any way.
I wanted to liven up my candles for the holidays and found this cute paper here  to download and print.

Supplies:
candles
card stock
glitter/glitter glue
paper adhesive
rubber bands
paper cutter/scissors
First you want to print your paper on card-stock or use any wrapping paper, or scrap booking paper you want.  Then you cut the paper to about a centimeter taller than your candle.

Next you wrap the paper around the candle and glue it together.
 
 Wrap it with a couple of rubber bands to allow the glue to dry.  

Apply your glitter glue.  You can dip it in glitter while the glue is still wet for some extra bling too.

Let it dry and voila!
 

You've got yourself a whole new look for Christmas!

I found the printable sheet music and Christmas words at Altered Artifacts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment