Saturday, December 15, 2012

{Anthropologie} Mason Jar Snow Globes

 
Ok, so I recently fell head over heels in love with Mason Jars. 
Really. 
I'm kinda' obsessed.
 
 Naturally, when I discovered these ah-mazin-ing Mason Jar snow globes at Anthropologie, I had to copy them. 
 
 These bad boys range in price from 25-40 dollars so buying them was out of the question when you know how much a mason jar really costs.
 
I didn't snap any pictures while I was creating them because I had snow flying everywhere and quite frankly I forgot.  So here's a link to a fellow blogger that remembered her step by step instructions if you feel like getting your craft on.
Click HERE for instructions. 
 
 
 
These were really quite quick to make.
 Maybe next year I'll add some ornaments...

No comments:

Post a Comment