Monday, December 10, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Every year Jeremy's office puts together a big breakfast and Santa and Mrs. Claus pop in to say "Hi".  We are SO very lucky that they do this because quite frankly, I don't think I could handle the whole mall scene this time of year.  I keep hearing horror stories of 2 hour waits to sit on Santa's lap.
 Two hours! 
I may sound a little bah-humbug, but I don't really think I could handle that. 
 I know he's a busy guy, so a great big thank you going out to Santa for taking the time to come to our breakfast. Seriously.

Checking out Daddy's desk before Santa arrives
The whole sitting in Daddy's chair has become a bit of a tradition...here they are the first time.
Our little guys back in 2008

We all heard a thumping on the roof and sleigh bells too...then...Santa barges in and I don't know why, but I get a lump in my throat like I'm gonna' cry every time. 
Don't judge. It just makes me so happy to see all this innocence, joy, and happiness. 
The Claus' are immediately surrounded by kiddos.
 
Ty was a little nervous this year.
 
Mrs. Claus.  Not sure if she even has a first name...
Aaron actually had a really long conversation with Santa updating him on everything he's been up to since the last time they spoke.  It was really cute!
 
Finger puppets were a huge hit.
Some spy gear for Agent A.
How cute is this elf???
My little shy guy.
Spy gear for Agent T and the shyness disappears.
 
 
What boy can resist climbing a wobbly tower of pallets?  What parent can resist snapping a picture before telling them to get down?
Another successful breakfast with Santa. 
Hopefully we still have many more...they are growing up WAY too fast! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment