Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simplify

So I have been trying to think of ways to simplify my chaotic life lately and one thing {small I know} was to merge my family blog with my recipe blog. I figured it would simplify things a little bit for everyone. A little one stop shopin', ya' know? Just in case any one out there is curious on how to merge two blogs together, this little tutorial was super easy to follow. Click here.

So anyway, I made a little label for all the recipes and a handy dandy search button that way if you are looking for something, you don't have to sift through all the months of posts. I test everything on my family first, so only "approved " items will show up here. I must admit though, a lot of my favorite recipe's are ooey gooey sweets. I do try to balance it out, just know that I eat my dinner so I can have dessert. =D Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment