Thursday, October 28, 2010

Embrace the Camera: October 28th

Another field trip to the pumpkin Patch...with the first graders. Some how I ended up loading on to the school bus with Aaron and then looking out the window I noticed all of the other Mom's lined up on the side walk waving "Good-bye". {Smart women!} They all drove peacefully to the pumpkin Patch with their relaxing music and venti coffees. I on the other hand got to listen to the sweet chorus of children saying,
"Trick or treat, 
Smell my feet.
Give me something good to eat, 
if you don't I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!"
Over and over and over again all the way there and all the way back! Oh, what a special experience it was. 

For real though, I had a great time with Aaron. .


Julie {AKA Aunt Auntie} was also able to go with us.  {She drove her own car...}

Wanna' link up with fellow "embracers"?  Click here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: