Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embrace the Camera: Oct. 7th


My fellow blogger, photographer, mommy friend {Emily Anderson}came up with this idea and I think it's genius!

So here is the inspiration behind "Embrace the Camera"...
Way back when I was growing up, there was no such thing as digital cameras. We all know how difficult it is to get a good shot of your kids, but then to try and get a good shot of you and the kids together back in the film days was nearly impossible!
So, I have decided to join all the cool kids and embrace the camera.

The idea is to get out from behind your camera and take pictures with your kids. Some days I may not be looking greatest {which is usually why I'm behind the lens} but I have decided to "embrace" it. So please, just ignore the grubby sweats and enjoy the moment K?

Times a flyin' and I don't want to forget all these precious moments.


So my first entry is of Ty and I enjoying a snuggle. I really am having a blast with all of our one on one time lately. He can be a wee bit crazy at times, but sweet moments like this more than make up for it.
Wanna' join the cool kids? Click the button on my side bar or click here and Emily has all the instructions on her blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment