Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's raining it's pouring...

We are in the midst of our first real rain storm of the season and I absolutely love it! Of course I say that when I am cozy in the house...during school drop off and pick up, not so much.  
Apparently I passed on my "i love the rain" gene to Aaron because Mr. Aaron has been obsessed! He has been looking out the windows and just smiling and sighing and saying how much he loves this world.  If only we all appreciated it that much.  Anyway, he has been BEGGING to go out side and play in the rain so I finally gave in and he LOVED it.
Who wants to swing in the rain?  Aaron!
I know a few of these turned out a little blurry, but I had to share the joyful smile that was plastered to his face the whole time he was out there.

Before Aaron was done, he decided to catch some rain on his tongue...

I know I am obviously biased, but he is so dang cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment