Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turkey Day Part 2

We went to my Dad's Thanksgiving evening and got to catch up with the Miller crew.  We haven't seen them in a while, so it was really nice to see everyone again.  I'm so thankful for all the hard work my Dad and Donna put in making this day come together.  Feeding the Millers is no easy feat!  They started cooking like 4 days before...but it was worth it!  Everything was scrumptious.
So here's Part two...
Dad making use of all of those burners...if our family gets any bigger, he's going to need to upgrade the stove!


Turkey carving and last minute touches.

The boys getting ready to go explore...
My brother Khris and my sister Julie.
Uncle Ben and Aunt Jenny.  It was so nice to see you guys!
Me and my sibs.
My cousin Sherrie and my Aunt Jenny
The Miller's.
 {Unfortunately, my camera was in the wrong setting and we have some blur going on.}
 A great time was had by everyone!
Thanksgiving always makes me realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment