Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turkey Day Part 1

 We had a busy, but great thanksgiving this year.  We normally just go to one house for the festivities so we can get some good quality time with the family and not spend half of the day in the car, but this year we went to my Mom's and my Dad's.
 So here's Part one...

Just had to start the day off right...my two turkeys and Ginger warming up by the fire.
My Grandpa and Grandma.  I am so grateful to have them in my life.  We all just love them to pieces!  
My cousin Nick and the newest member of our family Jenae...They just got married the week before!
Jake, Scotty and Derek...loving their technology
Mister Ty Ty and his lovely camera pose.
Aaron and my Mom.  She did so much for our family feast and everything was absolutely delicious.  Thanks Mom!
Beckie and Marky.  My sweet little nephew...
Aaron checking out the Thanksgiving decor...or judging by that smile, maybe the jar of gumballs.
My aunt Tammy and her little fam.
We had a really nice time and I think my cousin Maddie hit the nail on the head when she said the nicest thing about getting together with our family is that we all just get along and love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment