Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Full of Thanks...

I have to start out by saying that we have all been loving the whole thankful leaves idea.  There have been many days when I have wanted to write several things and its hard to choose.  I truly have so much to be grateful for. 

Our Thank yous have multiplied...

I am so grateful for the family that I have. Every last one of them.
 I truly believe that it does take a village so to speak to raise children and I don't know how I would do without any of them.
 I am so grateful to have such wonderful, supportive parents and in-laws.
 I have amazing sisters and a brother that loves rough housing with my active kiddos.
Speaking of kiddos, I just love my boys more and more each day. They bring more joy to my life than I ever thought possible.  They make me laugh daily and they are growing into such good, caring little boys.
I was given the gift of my precious surro-fam last year and I just adore them. I love seeing all of the shinnannigans going on in their little houshold.
 I have a beautiful home.
 I have fabulous friends that I can truly be myself with and I value their advice more than they will ever know.
Last but not least, I have a hardworking, handsome, supportive, loving husband. He is my rock and I lean on him probably more than I should, but he never complains. He works so hard for our little family and is always happy to help those in need. He is also an amazing role model for our little men.
I am truly grateful for all I have in my life...  
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment