Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My kids have been on the count down for Christmas since like December 26th last year. No surprise that they were super exited to help with the festivities...

We have now added Rudolph to our roof display...Aaron LOVES him!


Again, not really sure what is up with Ty's camera face lately... but hey, I'll take what I can get!

Jeremy got the two thumbs up when he finished the outdoor decorations. 

Gotta' get everything on his tree just perfect...he definitely has a vision when it comes to decorating.

Deep in concentration here.

Jeremy had to spend HOURS restringing the lights on our tree this year.  {I would not have been so smiley.}  Thanks honey!
Here is one happy little guy.  He goes in to the living room and just looks at all the ornaments sometimes.  So cute.
Notice I am not in these pictures, believe me when I say it's a good thing.  No one needs to see that.  I mean no one. =) 
Happy Monday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment