Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Our first date

Well I can't believe another year has gone by. I swear the older I get the faster time goes. I can still remember 17 years ago (woaza!) when Jeremy and I first met. He used to sit behind me in math class and fall asleep almost every day. When he left there would surely be a puddle of drool left on the desk. He caught my eye though, and I'm glad he did. Our first date was October 9th 1993. We went to homecoming together with a group of friends...got married August 7th, 1999...and the rest is history.


So here we are married for 11 years now with two beautiful little boys. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't think how lucky we are to have found eachother. We are truly blessed and so very happy. I love my family and I could not imagine my life without my wonderful husband. Happy anniversary baby!!!



You're still the One...


No comments:

Post a Comment