Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boys Birthday Bash

I'm a little behind on the blog front, but better late than never right? Anyway, I decided to do one summer "Birthday Bash" for Jeremy, Aaron, and Ty this year. It was a lot of fun and I really made it easy on myself this year by combining them. I was able to just enjoy the company of good friends and family. We did a pirate theme and I, of course, made the cake. I cheated a little bit and used playmobil pirate figures...the boys were a little bummed that I didn't make the pirates completely out of frosting. I swear they think I'm a magic cake fairy sometimes, but they ended up loving it. Here's a few highlights from the party collage style...


Posted by Picasa
In order of appearance left to right...
silly "friends forever"...
Aaron with his goggle head...
the fam...
Grandpa Kelly and cousin Maddi...
a sad Ty because the party was over...
Mason, Avery, Aaron and Ty...
Grosser Boys...
Crazy Gram and Papa Carl with the boys...
Mean little pirates...
Blowing out the candles...
Baby Reese...
Pinata time...
Dirty boy trampoline feet...
The cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment