Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing catch up

I have been a really bad blogger lately.  I have a great excuse, having triplets for someone else and all, but it's time to get back in the saddle.  So, I have been trying to make up for lost time and documenting things from this summer that I just didn't get around to.  

I really feel like blogging is such a great way to capture history.  I use my blog to share all the haps around here with not only my family and friends, but almost as a family journal.  It is so great to go back and read stories that otherwise would be lost to the deep abyss of my ever forgetful brain. One of these days I'll turn my blog to print and have a book to look back on too.  Speaking of history, look at what I came across today...
Ty's first Oreo.  The boy gets into his food.
Alrighty, on to the catching up...I have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment