Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our 12th Anniversary

 I can't believe how fast this year has gone!  Jeremy and I have now been married for 12 years and together for 18.  Yowza!!! I'm feeling a little old as I type that out.  Anyway,  I didn't do the whole montage of pictures through thee years because I did that last year.  I'm just gonna' keep this one simple.  

I just have to say that I am a lucky girl to have such a great guy. I know it's a total cliche, since Jerry McGuire, but he really does complete me. I guess you could also say we compliment each other.  I get all of these crazy ideas from my Pottery Barn catalogs and he brings them to life.  I start over thinking things {like I like to do} and he gets all rational on me.  I make dinner and he will do the dishes.  The list goes on and on.  Bottom line is that I love this man and he loves me and we love our kids.  What a great feeling that is. 

 Happy anniversary baby!  You are the peanut butter to my jelly for sure and life just wouldn't be the same with one and not the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment