Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mendocino

 Jeremy and I took a long weekend and went to Mendocino this summer as a little early anniversary getaway.  We've been here a few times and we always enjoy the slow paced environment of this sleepy little town.  It was gorgeous!  We simply couldn't resist snapping pictures of all the beautiful gardens and sights around us.


We stayed at The Maccullum House {our favorite B&B} in the barn suite.  It may look a little rustic on the outside, but the interior is quite luxurious. 


Our view from the deck

Breakfast in the sunroom
The main house
 Like I said, the gardens around town are amazing!  Here's a few of my favorite shots...

 





Doing a little shopping
Taking a little break
Jeremy has me pose on this bench every time we go just for tradition sake...here's another one. 
 
The sheer size of this tree is amazing!
We took what was supposed to be a quick hike to see this lighthouse. However, when you have a full bladder, it felt like the longest hike of my life!  I didn't really get to take in the sights here, so luckily Jeremy took pictures.
 

Another traditional shot...
 
...and yet another photo op we always do on our way home.

I always enjoy this little trip with my hubby.  Can't wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment