Thursday, February 10, 2011

Embrace the Camera: February 10th, 2011

 In our house Jeremy and I have an agreement.  He gets to sleep in Saturday and I get to sleep in Sunday.  It works out great for us and the boys look forward to some individual playtime every weekend morning.
  
So last Saturday, I had to be up and out of the house kinda early so the boys set up camp with Jeremy.  They came up with the idea to turn our bed into a library so Daddy could still get some rest and they would not be bored.  I don't think he got much rest after that, but it was really cute!

Good Morning Honey!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really good deal you got going. Maybe we should try that. ;0) Adorable photo! I'm pretty sure any time lil' man is hanging out in bed with his daddy, while I'm showering or what have you, there is NO resting going on. Boys are a load of fun! (and energy!!)

    ReplyDelete