Saturday, August 11, 2012

A baby shower & FREE printables too!

I had my sister Beckie's baby shower at my house and I had a blast putting it all together!  I went with a "Sweet Baby" theme because I have been a wee bit obsessed with owls lately.  
I got my inspiration here, then I tweaked some things with Photoshop and these super cute printables.  

First things first.
I'll put links to the free stuff at the bottom of the post, here's what I did with it all...
These favors were so easy to do!  Popcorn and butter toffee peanuts in a zip-lock baggie.  Then I printed the bag label on some card stock, folded it in half and stapled it over the top.  

Just print and frame!

I had random birds nests throughout the house and little cupcake toppers too!

The spread, and yes, I labeled everything because that's how I roll.
The sweets table...my favorite part.


My beautiful sister and her friend Shelby.
 
The "Thomas" gals.
Beckie and Karista
Aunt Tammy and my sister Julie
2 excited Aunties and 1 excited Mamma
Everything turned out great and I really had a lot of fun with it.
Now for the goods...FREE printables!

To download the 5X7 frameable signs click here
To download the something tweet table sign click here 
To download the party favor tags click here


No comments:

Post a Comment