Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!!!

There are so any reasons that I love my husband.  I have to say though the main reason is because he is such a wonderful Dad to our boys. 

He is always very hands on in teaching them how to do all the "boy stuff" I have no clue about.
Jeremy showing Ty how to build a bed
He reads them bedtime stories almost every night.

He snuggles up on the couch to watch a kids movie with them.
It's 3D...thus the glasses
He doesn't mind being woken up on Saturday morning when the boys can't wait another second for him to wake up.

He plays "smackdown" with them when they have entirely too much energy.

He even lets them "help" with jobs that would be sooo much faster if they didn't "help" so much.

He is not afraid to be a kid himself and enjoy the moment, even if it is on a kiddie train.
Posted by Picasa
Happy Father's day Jeremy!  I don't know what we would do with out you.  You are the best Daddy ever and I love to see how the boys look up to you.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment