Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Baby is Three









HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY! I can't believe Ty is three now. (Apparently neither can he because if you ask him he can't decided whether he if two or three. ) We had a fabulous B-Day party (Thanks to my In-Laws amusement park) last weekend. We had a Fire Truck cake made by this great baker I know. =) Uncle Travis made a really great Firefighter face photo thinga-ma-gigger. ( I have no idea what else to call it, but you get the idea. Anyway, it was a fabulous time.
I know everyone says "Time Flies" but seriously it seems like just yesterday Ty was my baby! Ahhh...I still remember the newborn smells, the snuggles, the tiny toes, the diapers, the waking up all night long...oh, wait! Maybe I don't miss the baby stage quite as much as I thought!
When I think about it, I Guess things are getting easy peasy now. "Boys, go get in the car.", "Boys, get your shoes on.", etc. you get the idea. It's quite nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment